Friday, April 1, 2011

...a quick update

The boys are all ready to go, got their new DSi's for the plane (really I bought them for our sanity), and at work, I've now trained the person who will be taking over for me and James can take the time as soon as we get the word.

However, things have slowed down, or rather "stopped" at this point.  Word from China is that our file is not being worked on yet.  We've had a few set backs (the translation was lost and new one had to be ordered), there's a new person working (or more accurately not working) on our file who made it clear to our agency that he won't be in any hurry.  So, time ticks by and Elena gets older each day.  Mostly we worry about her eyes and the care she's getting.  No doubt she is being well cared for, but I doubt there is much awareness of the damage unprotected eyes can sustain. 

In my head I know that it will happen when it's meant to happen, but waiting is pretty hard on the nerves.  



Thank goodness for pictures. 

3 comments:

  1. Elena is beautiful, I can't imagine how fustrated you must be feeling right now Patricia! I hope and pray someone light's a fire under the CCAA guy who is assigned to your file *sigh*

    ~Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I hope you are able to get your travel news soon. That is crazy that they are not even looking at your file yet.
    You never know we may be in the same travel group (we had PA on Mar 22nd). But for your sake I hope you get to go earlier.
    Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Patricia and James she is such a cutie. Prayers for you that the guy at CCAA gets his butt in gear. It is such a long wait when you have pictures. Keep us posted when you get the word.
    Angi, Clayton, Lily and Maya

    This last picture looks like she has some 'tude". Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete