We sent a gift package to China for Grace on August 21st, and today these arrived in an email. More to follow but here she is now at almost 14 months (in 6 days).
Hi Patricia, Congratulations on your new little one! She is beautiful. Found your site on RQ. Even thouth we are home 6 months now with our little girl from Guangdong province I still love to follow everyone's journey. Hopefully you will be able to travel soon!
I know it must be such a bittersweet thing to bring another little girl into your family. And I am sure your older daughter is rejoicing with you as you journey to bring her sister home.
Hi, I just found your site on the yahoo gtoup page. Your daughter is beautiful!!!! I wish for you an amazing trip. I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter Stephanie. Kathie in NY
What a beautiful baby girl! Is she from the sn program or the nsn program? We are currently in the sn program looking for our daughter...trying to wait patiently. I'd love to hear more about your little girl if you don't mind sharing. I'm always encouraged to hear about the ones who have been matched already! mkraudy(at)verizon(dot)net Kelly
Hi Patricia,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new little one! She is beautiful. Found your site on RQ. Even thouth we are home 6 months now with our little girl from Guangdong province I still love to follow everyone's journey. Hopefully you will be able to travel soon!
Jennie in WA
Congratulations. Your new daughter is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI know it must be such a bittersweet thing to bring another little girl into your family. And I am sure your older daughter is rejoicing with you as you journey to bring her sister home.
May God continue to grant you peace and strength.
Congratulations she is absolutely beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is darling!!! Best wishes for speedy LOA and TA!
ReplyDeletevia RQ site
Congratulations she is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see her as part of your family forever.
ReplyDeleteNat
Hi, I just found your site on the yahoo gtoup page. Your daughter is beautiful!!!! I wish for you an amazing trip. I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter Stephanie.
ReplyDeleteKathie in NY
What a beautiful baby girl! Is she from the sn program or the nsn program? We are currently in the sn program looking for our daughter...trying to wait patiently. I'd love to hear more about your little girl if you don't mind sharing. I'm always encouraged to hear about the ones who have been matched already! mkraudy(at)verizon(dot)net
ReplyDeleteKelly