Sunday, September 27, 2009

Provincial Approval

It's not a big deal but the only update I have. We got provincial approval to adopt Grace as of September 4th but FOI (our adoption agency) just sent it to us yesterday. We thought we already had provincial approval but I guess once a child has been referred, the province reviews the information and has to give final approval. Just one more step done and only a few more to go. Most importantly we're waiting for LSC (Letter Seeking Confirmation) from China to confirm that they have reviewed our file, given us final approval, and are asking us if we still want to adopt. Once we have that, China gives TA (travel approval) and our agency will give us a date to travel.

We're almost there!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is great news. Next thing you know you will be traveling to pick her up. I can't wait to read that post.

    Cheers to a quick travel.

    ReplyDelete