Yulin is our adoption agent and she sent us an email to let us know that we will be getting our LSC after the national holiday (October 1-8th) in China. So what that means about a travel date, we don't know.
Yes, those holiday delays are a pain in the butt aren't they? We had a couple during both of our adoptions. The good news is, that after receiving the LSC, things tend to move rather quickly! Here's hoping anyway! :)
We got the same call!
ReplyDelete~Roberta
I just click the link on the side......I am so sorry, I had no idea, it's been on the news here in Ottawa. I'm just so sorry......
ReplyDeleteYes, those holiday delays are a pain in the butt aren't they? We had a couple during both of our adoptions.
ReplyDeleteThe good news is, that after receiving the LSC, things tend to move rather quickly!
Here's hoping anyway! :)
Patricia, we're so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete