Yes, November we will be heading to China to bring Grace home. That was our Thanksgiving gift just before going to bed last night, a call from Yulin. She called to advise us that our Letter Seeking Confirmation had been sent from China and should arrive this morning. Sure enough, we just signed it and sent it back to her and are now confirmed for the November travel group.
I'm not sure if this nausea I'm feeling is normal or just the angst of two weeks of Chinese food. Either way, it's all good for the waistline.
I'm off to buy plane tickets....
Yeah!!!! Time for the happy dance!!! I am so happy for you! And WOW!!! what a quick turn around to travel!
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes to you and your family!
Reena
Very exciting. Just can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeletejenny shum
Yahoooooo.....!!!!!!!!!!!!! what great news. Good luck with everything and be safe.
ReplyDeleteHurray!!
ReplyDeleteI am happy you can travel with us in the Nov group :)
Dawn
I just can't wait to see your baby in your arms. Good luck!!! Katrina
ReplyDeleteThis is excellent news. She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI will be in Hong Kong from November 26 till Christmas. Any plan to stop over in Hong Kong?
Susanna
You're in labour, honey - don't forget to breath ;) Have a *great* trip!
ReplyDelete