Monday, November 9, 2009

Three days to go....

I'm testing our blog to see if I can send photos from email once we
are in China. We're leaving in a couple of days and as my good friend
said "you're in labour". Well, bring on real labour because this is
much harder. However, it might be easier than the first 9
months...not sure yet, I'll let you know if we survive China.

4 comments:

  1. Have an awesome time Patricia. Post lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW a few more days. Have fun, I can't wait to hear all about your travels, your new daughter and your whole adventure. I'm guessing you will be there for a few weeks. I can't wait to see you back home safe with the little one.
    Good luck and be safe. Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo of you and your husband, Patricia! You both look so happy!

    This will certainly not be a holiday (!), but try to enjoy every little minute of this adventure. Collect lots of little miscellaneous things to bring home -- a leaf from a tree, some little pebbles etc... they will be important keepsakes for Grace when she gets older.

    Wishing you safe travels,
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete