BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Can't say enough about how lucky we are to have Grace as part of our family. The boys LOVE her and fight over her attention, even Ian (14yrs) looks dejected when she blows him off...too funny!
When we met her she didn't know how to hug or kiss and now she's very affectionate. She hadn't heard a word of English and can now convey pretty much whatever she wants and make herself understood. She loves to swim, jumps in the pool, goes right under surfacing with a big smile on her face. She's very mischievous and is quite aware when she's done something wrong and quickly kisses or hugs whoever it is and says sorry right away. Apparently she's already learned that it's easier to beg for forgiveness after than ask for permission first, especially with the 4 males.
Gotta love it!!!
I was so happy to see an update this morning. She seems to be settling in quite well. I am so happy for you guys. I'm not sure if you have been reading our blog www.natandchrisadoption.blogspot.com but we are now living in BC!!! and it's amazing. We are also on a new adoption path that will hopefully lead to a child of our own someday. Anyways, you are all more than welcome to come visit if you are ever wanting to come to the West. It's beautiful here. I hope to read more updates.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Natalie
I'm so glad you posted an update. I pop by every now and again hoping that you might. So happy to hear how well things are going!
ReplyDeleteHi there,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are all doing well.
What a wondrful photo of the kids :)
Dawn, Chris
Zoe & Ty
Congratulations on your adoption! What a blessing!
ReplyDelete