Thursday, May 19, 2011

What we woke up to this morning...

I'm so happy to have some more recent pictures - taken only two days ago of Elena.  She is sporting the ever practical unisex "buzz cut" and yet is still cute as a button (that's a new mum speaking).

We've bought our tickets and we're leaving on June 16th to Shanghai.  We'll have a couple days there to see the sights and get used to the time change and then off to Fuzhou (the capital of Fujian province) for the 19th.  "Gotcha Day" (the day we meet Elena) is the 20th and we're in that city for 7 days then heading to Beijing on Saturday the 25th.  Once all the paperwork is done, we come home on the 29th for a few hours, only to leave early the next day for a 5 day all inclusive holiday with the Fraser clan (all 24 of us) for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and then two days later, my brother's wedding.
....I'm exhausted just thinking about it....so I won't.

Here are some new pics of Elena. 


6 comments:

  1. Oh Patricia, she is so adorable. have a great trip. I'm tired just reading about what your June will be like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just as cute as a button!!! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just beautiful. Can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you, many blessings for a wonderful trip to bring her home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so stinkin' CUTE! Love the expression on the second picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! I bet her hair will be a little longer by the time you get there and you can place a couple of barrettes in.

    ReplyDelete