I'll update later, but just to say that little Han Han is now with us. She has quite the hold and is happiest in our arms. Still not that happy - lots of tears - but at least she's okay when she's being held. And so the journey begins....
Congratulations, finally!! How difficult with the tears but a good sign she wants to be held. I hope you get a bit of sleep your first night. She is beautiful!!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I hope the next few days go well as she learns to trust in you, your husband and boys to meet her needs. What a journey!
Congratulations, finally!! How difficult with the tears but a good sign she wants to be held. I hope you get a bit of sleep your first night. She is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteTricia (an FOI family)
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. I hope the next few days go well as she learns to trust in you, your husband and boys to meet her needs. What a journey!
ReplyDelete