Can't believe I got it to work! For some of you it might be easy to post something on Youtube and get the link to work privately etc.., but I might as well have been trying to part the Red Sea! Proof there again that anything is possible if we just focus enough attention on it.
Here are a few pics from yesterday (which I'll post about later). The first is the way Elena holds on to us, the second is of the boys ready to hit the pool and the third is Elena in her new "sun safe" gear, complete with full coverage bathing suit, a spiffy new hat, and her Babybanz sunglasses that she already loves.
Yes, that's what she looks like when she's crying....but it's getting better.
p.s. thanks for all the comments on the blog, it's nice to read when feeling a bit homesick.
Just watched the vid. Poor sweetheart! I'm getting all weepy again and wanted so badly to reach out and pick her up. Snifffff! xoxo HF
ReplyDeleteI love how she hugs you. Mary does that to us still, and we call it her "koala bear" hug. Now we can say to her "koala bear?" and she will run up and grasp us around the neck and we carry her around like that (without the arms too).
ReplyDeleteGreg at almost 20 still gives me bear hugs...this never gets old! Looking forward to seeing you and your growing (in more ways than just numbers) family!!! Bring that swimwear over soon, we'll keep the Malvoire on ice. Cheers! And hope you have a good voyage home. Love, The Farrells
ReplyDeletewow...(I finally figured out where to post a comment). Hi Patricia and gang. You may wonder who I am: My name is Jackie. My husband and James work together (Yong) and have known eachother for a few years. I just wanted to tell you how much I admire all of you for this journey that you have chosen to take.
ReplyDeleteElena is so cute and the boys are very handsome.
I will continue to follow your stories as they are very inspirational.
God Bless and keep you safe:
New Friend;
Jackie :)