...but first a party for the kids. Our time in Beijing has felt like a complete whirlwind with very little down time. It's great for us but hard on the kids and we're looking forward to getting back into a routine - even just eating at the same table two nights in a row (well, once we get back from the Briars). Another big adjustment will be for James. I think he's become quite used to having us cater to his every need (since he's always "holding" Elena) and although I don't mind serving him everything, getting up to get him food 100 times each meal gets a bit tiresome. He ate well at least, with only 1 minor tummy upset.
We have considerably more luggage than when we left and we're just hoping that it stays together long enough to get to Toronto. I'm so looking forward to the airport (Starbucks) and then the ride home since we're being spoiled and going in the front of the plane with real beds to sleep in and champagne for take off!
I will miss China.
So envious of your plane trip home - real beds and champagne? You certainly know how to arrive in style!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your "Good Bye China" Party!
Good for you girl! I'll be praying you children all sleep!
ReplyDeleteHave a safe flight home!!
ReplyDeleteTricia
Looking forward to having you home again, P!
ReplyDeleteHeather
Safe travels!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great flight home! ....... too bad you can't give the kids champagne to knock them out on the plane :)
ReplyDeleteTalk to you soon,
Melissa, Chris & family